Dandelions are incredibly good for you! And so are Beet Greens.
The next time you buy Beets, buy them with the stems on and make this Powerful Health Tonic!
Dandelion Beet Green Juice
a super healthy bittersweet Green Juice that's full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants!
Write a review
- 1/2 bunch Dandelion Greens
- Stems & Beet Tops from a few Beets
- 1 Jicama, peeled & sliced
- 2 Apples, cored & sliced
- 2 Medium/Large Cucumbers
- 1/2 Lemon
- Rinse everything & cut Jicama & Apples.
- Peel Lemon if desired.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Juice everything.
- Serve cold if you wish.
- Should keep 1 or 2 days in fridge.
- I usually juice a few bunches of Dandelion Greens & Beet Greens at a time but it makes very bitter Juice. So experiment and see if you prefer a more bitter juice. I also like to add 1/2 or more of sliced Ginger root, but it's also a strong flavor 🙂
Best Beauty Foods http://www.bestbeautyfoods.com/